Every day, our bodies encounter a lot of toxins, and although we can cope with some of them perfectly, they may be present in our bodies in such amounts that they cause well-perceived problems.
A few of the many problems toxins can cause in our bodies:
- Toxins cause organ damage
- Damage DNA, speed up the aging process
- Cause hormonal dysfunction
- Supersede structural minerals, resulting in weaker bones
Want to know how to minimize the amount of toxins you take in per day? Start with your skin! How about a skin firming product that is oil-based, absorbs with lightning speed, and enhances the skin’s natural renewal processes?
The PURETERNIA family, which has been proven to be effective, strengthens the skin’s functions, regulates the skin’s moisture content, and tightens it visibly thanks to its main active ingredients, such as seed oils and Vitamin E. The only thing it leaves behind is the silky smooth feeling on your skin.
One of the natural ways for toxins to leave the body is through sweating. Therefore, it is an important step to switch to a natural deodorant, otherwise, the toxins can stay inside your body. Check out our 100% natural deos that allow your body its detoxification while eliminating unpleasant odors.
Here are a few extra tips to effectively defend yourself against toxins:
- Choose organic food whenever possible
- Replace carpets, curtains, and synthetic bedding with natural materials such as hemp, organic cotton, wool, or bamboo
- Use natural paint
- Ventilate and have green plants
- Choose natural or “green” cleaners, white vinegar, baking soda. They clean most things, otherwise buy natural cleaning products
- Clean every week to control mold and bacteria
- Replace plastic wherever possible with more natural materials
The toxins in our diet and hygiene products are considered to be the cause of sterility due to PCOS, early menstruation, decreased sperm count, and early (20 years) impotence in men. These toxins can also cause overweight, metabolic syndrome, and diabetes, which is why they are called endocrine disruptors.
Overall, detoxification is not difficult but vigilance is required:
- Take care of what you put on your skin
- Have a clean diet with not too much-processed foods
- Clean house
- Natural substances on you and around you as much as possible
- Take care of your body so it can do its own detoxification work!
Pure Sunscreen SPF 30 – Zero White Cast
100% Natural Sunscreen with organic ingredients. Perfect for everyday protection and those with darker skin tones.
Pure Sunscreen SPF 50 – Zero White Cast
100% Natural Mineral-based Sunscreen with High Protection and Organic Ingredients. Eco-friendly and respectful of the environment.
PURU HAS PARTNERED WITH SWITZERLAND FOR THE OCEANS TO HELP RAISE AND CONTRIBUTE FUNDS TO THE BETTERMENT OF THE OCEANS WORLDWIDE.
PURU is on a mission to improve the cosmetics industry through sourcing of more natural ingredients and sustainable packaging that also contributes towards measurable improvements to the water ways and oceans.
Switzerland for the Oceans is active in measurably improving the world’s oceans and brings together diverse groups to find solutions to complex water issues.
PURU is title sponsor for the prestigious eco-conscious sailing race PURU Transgascogne which aims to raise further awareness towards clean water issues around the world.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER FOR -10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Sign up for -10% off your first order and for news, health tips, discounts, regular giveaways and more…